- What do I need to carry?
We are going to be in Govardhan EcoVillage about 90 kms from Mumbai. We try to be as sustainable as possible while we are there. Also carry chemical free products if possible. Here are the suggested things to carry:
- Two copies of your photo identity proof for registration purposes.
- Temperature would be pleasant and shall vary from 20°C to 35°C, so keep a warm clothing
- Necessary medicines.
- Please carry your own refillable water bottle, a glass, plate, a spoon and a pen & a notebook. Please refrain from carrying any packaged processed food.
- Laptops, if necessary. • If you play any musical instrument, feel free to bring them with you!
- What is considered as confirmation?
Mailing of Brief Bio (50-80 words), soft copy of a pass-port sized photograph and contribution of a mutually agreed amount/token amount by the due date will be considered as confirmation of participant for the program.
- What will happen in the program?
It’s a participative, co-creative process which includes multiple dialogues and sharing, hands on activities, space to connect with others, sessions with mentors and nature connects. Find the broad structure here. The 9 day process is designed to be intensive yet open. We will begin our days mostly around 6am and go on until 9pm.
- What will happen after the program?
Earth-Shastra aims to bring together passionate yet diverse individuals, take them through a deep process and enable them to act in their respective communities. An important area of focus during the program will be on action beyond the 9-days. The participants are encouraged to take up small local projects to apply the learning - the team shall create several ways for the community to support itself.
- How will I travel to the venue?
You are expected to travel to the venue on your own. We will be updating the venue details along with travel directions. We will be creating a whatsapp group closer to the date for the participants to coordinate and travel together in groups.
What is the criteria for invitation to the program?
It’s a mutual selection process. Through a three-step process - the application form, short call and long telephonic conversation, we both get an opportunity to understand each other and see the right fit for the program. We are looking forward to host individuals who are curious and committed to the cause.
Will there be a re-fund of the contribution amount if I withdraw before the program?
Following amount from the contribution would not be refunded if the intimation of withdrawal happens on the following basis before the program:
- Between 60 - 45 days: Rs. 5000
- Between 45 - 30 days: Rs. 10,000
- Later than 30 days: No refund for amount upto Rs. 20,000
However, reach out to us in case you have any doubts or queries.
Know more about the contribution model [here]