This position is an invitation for you to join our family as our Program Facilitator. For this Full-time position, you will be based out of New Delhi, planning and designing programs to be done within and outside Delhi.
Since the entire work at Youth Alliance is based on enabling each individual to recognise their potential and work towards realising it, as a Program Facilitator you will get an opportunity to create a safe space by keeping principles of equal worth, dignity and equal voice to all, at the centre of it.
Your role as a Program Facilitator will call you to:
- Interacting with prospective participants via phone, skype or in person meeting
- Co-design and facilitate sessions by identifying needs of the group, undertaking required research and coordinating the logistics for the same
- Create and implement support system to engage and mentor young people who participate in different programs of Youth Alliance
- Establish strong relationships with all the stakeholders (Youth Alliance Team, Mentors, Village Hosts and Partners) through regular meetings and interactions
- Document sessions and programs and ensure timely updates of the same
As a full-time member of Youth Alliance, you will also get an opportunity to:
- Be part of a community of committed individuals who seek to be the change
- Get mentored by leaders like Ravi Gulati (Manzil), Anshu Gupta (Goonj), Venkat Krishnan (Give India), and Jayesh Patel (Manav Sadhna and Moved by Love)
- Get freedom and support to work on personal transformation as well as innovate and design new need based programs
- Represent organization at National and International level, advocating for the need to create transformational spaces for the Youth from all backgrounds
Skills and gifts that we are looking for -
A Program Facilitator is someone who -
- Finds alignment with Youth Alliance’s core values- Inner Transformation, Integrity, empathy, trust, listening and service
- Is a great team player, resourceful and works with a sense of possibility
- Can Communicate (oral and written) well in Hindi and English
- Is able to conceive, design and hold group led processes and has prior experience of facilitation
- Can document the programs and processes related to the role (E.g. - Minutes of the meeting, Workshop/Session Plan, Program Report, etc)
- Is willing and keen to develop awareness of one’s own emotional, spiritual and intellectual learning process
Preferably two years in a similar role
Where will you be?
The city of Delhi and need based travel to multiple locations especially Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) and Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
What can we pay?
Financial remuneration will be based on the competencies.