This position is an invitation for you to join our family as our Alumni Community Creator. For this Full-time position, you will be based out of New Delhi, planning and designing programs to be done within and outside Delhi.
Over the years we have seen how sharing and learning from each other is not limited to the program time but continues to grow, thereby forming a community of individuals who support each other to walk the path they have chosen. As an organisation, we strongly believe that building a thriving alumni community is a key to creating ripples of change in the world. As an Alumni Community Creator, you will get an opportunity to create and nurture this growing alumni family by building relationships and programs for sustained engagement and growth of the community.
Your role as an Alumni Community Creator will call you to:
- Build and nurture deep ties with the alumni across India
- Ideate and execute on-ground/online programs for sustained engagement of alumni
- Identify the support needed by alumni in their personal journeys and co-create learning opportunities by building partnerships with other organisations for the same.
- Design and execute programs to support alumni who are venturing into entrepreneurship or are existing entrepreneurs
- Work closely with the core team volunteers (alumni who volunteer with Youth Alliance) to motivate and mentor their journey of personal growth and skill development
- Document sessions and programs ensuring timely updates of the same.
As a full-time member of Youth Alliance, you will also get an opportunity to:
- Be part of a community of committed individuals who seek to be the change.
- Get mentored by leaders like Ravi Gulati (Manzil), Anshu Gupta (Goonj), Venkat Krishnan (Give India), and Jayesh Patel (Manav Sadhna and Moved by Love)
- Get freedom and support to work on personal transformation as well as innovate and design new need based programs.
- Represent organization at National and International level, advocating for the need to create transformational spaces for the Youth from all backgrounds.
Skills and gifts that we are looking for
An Alumni Community Creator is someone who -
- Finds alignment with Youth Alliance’s core values- Inner Transformation, Integrity, empathy, trust, listening and service
- Is a great team player, resourceful and works with a sense of possibility
- Can Communicate (oral and written) well in Hindi and English
- Is able to conceive, design and hold group led processes
- Can document the programs and processes related to the role (E.g. - Minutes of the meeting, Workshop/Session Plan, etc.)
- Is willing and keen to develop awareness of one’s own emotional, spiritual and intellectual learning process
Preferably two years in a similar role
Where will you be?
The city of Delhi and need based travel to multiple location especially Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) and Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
What can we pay?
Financial remuneration will be based on the competencies.